Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Chapter 2.18: The Trick's on You

     "It's not what it looks like," Sienna began.

     "That's funny because it looked like your were playing tonsil hockey with your boss.  Your married boss," Ochre added.

     "You're not my husband or my live-in boyfriend so what does it matter to you who else I kiss?"


     "It matters because you're having an affair with a married man.  The both of you are hurting his wife by doing this."  Ochre said.

     While their relationship was open since he had never wanted to be tied to her, he was angry.  Furious with himself that he had never seen her as she was and misjudged her so greatly.


     "Why him, Sienna?  If it had been anyone else and serious I would have supported you and given you my blessing but I can't now."

     Sienna glared at him, "that's exactly why Ochre."

     "What?" Ochre asked confused.

     "You don't care about me, you never did.  To you I'm just an easy lay, not even worthy of an introduction to your precious family," she said harshly.

     "You said you didn't want a committed relationship either.  That's the only reason we're together," Ochre said.


     Sienna's laugh was bitter.  "Of course I would say that.  It was the only way to get in your bed.  I thought you would change your mind in time.  But I've realized it's never going to happen."

     Ochre was shaking his head in disbelief during her rant.


     "Well the trick's on you Ochre.  I'm pregnant.  It's yours and since you're gone so much the courts will grant me full custody and rights to the fortune your child inherits."

     Ochre's mind blanked at the bile in her voice during her declaration.  He stared in shock as she sneered at him, turned and walked back up to the party.


     Cursing under his breath Ochre pulled his phone out of his pocket and sent a message to his dad to let him know his surveillance was over and Emrys would need to get out of Joel's house now.

     He couldn't let himself think about what Sienna had threatened tonight.  He would have to tell his mom and dad tomorrow and hope they could help him protect his family from the consequences of his actions.

                                                                                                
Random Rambling

   Geez I wanted to use swear words so bad in this chapter.  The urge was never as strong in earlier chapters.  So is Sienna b**chy enough to hate yet?  I certainly hope so since that is what I was going for.  And Ochre?  Does anyone hate him?  I hope not cuz I'm sure we all make mistakes (hopefully none as big as this though).

   Looking back I definatly didn't add a lot of text or pictures to this chapter.  I was taking pictures all at once so this happened at the same time as 2.16. I just decided to break it into smaller chapters so it wouldn't get too long and confusing since I have Emrys's story line occurring at the exact same time.

2 comments:

  1. I don't hate Ochre, but Sienna, I do not like her. He should find someone bette. Is it really his? If I were Ochre I wouldn't know if I could trust her anymore, she might just be saying that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I don't like her either. But then I created her to be someone I didn't like. as for the rest...I'll leave it to be revealed on its own.

      Delete